1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Donations

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Wolfwoman, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

I'm raising money for Joeys Paw Inc and your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500. Every little bit helps. Thank you for your support. Now, here's the reason why...

Nanook is the last of a bunch o'pups that we've had the pleasure to have as companions since we moved to Alaska in the year 2000. Ladie and Buck, our labs travelled back to Alaska with us where we found Dakota, a pure white MacKenzie River Husky. Dakota and Ladie had Lokie and she had 2 litters-the first was 6 pups; Nanook, Willow, Walker, Kuma, Topaz and Rohn. The second litter was Yukon and Quest. All these pups are waiting over the Rainbow Bridge except Nanook.

Nanook currently has Degenerative Mylopathy, or old dog disease. Consequently, he can't support his own weight of 95lbs, and I have to use a hip harness to walk him. Needless to say, this is not only hard on him, but me too. However, his mental state is that of a much younger dog, and even at 14, he's learned new things.

His next new thing to learn will be how to use his new wheels, courtesy of Joeys Paw. I researched wheels for Nook and found them very expensive, so I reached out to Joeys Paw, and they are ordering and donating us a set of wheels tomorrow for Nook!!

Sam and I were both in tears when we got the great news. So now I'm reaching out to all of you to help me raise funds for this wonderful organization to continue to help dogs like Nanook. If only half of my friends list gave $5 they'd receive well over $2500!

I don't want to use the typical fundraiser outlets like Go Fund Me because they take a percentage and I want Joeys Paw to receive every cent I raise! So I'll be doing it thru PayPal Friends and Family. No fees. [​IMG];)

If you'd like to donate to them directly, they have a Facebook page you can search.

Additionally, the first 3 people that donate $100 or more will get a handmade rabbit fur headband, made by me! My choice of fur colors.

Thanks for listening and please share!

My PayPal is [email protected] if you already have a PayPal account, if not I can send a link.
    received_1622960444389843~2-01.jpeg