1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

emergência

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Richard C, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

O que é toda essa merda asiática? Acho que precisamos de Bill de volta rapidamente !

2. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Sim nós fazemos!

3. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Yea! What is WITH this Chinese shit? lol

4. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Yes, here in the U.S. of A. we speak English !

Trapper2016 likes this.
  5. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

freeze_1
    Not really !
    On my street I hear Spanish, Albanian, Ethiopian, Peruvian. Vietnamese, Indian , Brazilian/Portuguese , Columbian and a little English.
    You need to get out of white bread America/ Morris,Pa and explore your country before it's not yours anymore.

6. freeze_1

That is part of the problem here with all these different nationalities coming into our country, they are suppose to simulate into OUR country and speak English as well
    At the nearest filling station (ESSO) out there at the interstate they get all kinds of nationalities coming thru, even tour buses of Chinese and when I'm there and I have to speak to any of them (which isn't often) it's English only and if they don't under stand, oh well, I just keep talking or moving which ever the case maybe. They know we speak English here so get with it.

tem and Trapper2016 like this.
  7. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

That is what I like about Alabama! Unless you are at a Mexican restaurant all your going to here is English! Well....maybe 'English" is too strong a word....but at least you can understand it! Well....unless your from Minnesota!

8. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

a lot of products we buy might cost a little less if the mfgr didnt have to print instructions in 4 different languages the oficial language of the US is the language everyone should have to learn and use to become a citizen

msestak, dale65 and freeze_1 like this.
  9. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Hey, what you got against Minnesota? It may be run by a bunch of liberal fools but that doesn't mean we all are.

10. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    I do have to say that it seems that you have to learn both spanish and samoli if you go to the bigger cites here because of those fools. That southern drawl from Alabami folks is easier to understand.

11. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

I went into a local Hispanic market this morning. Everything is written in Spanish. Maybe I should file a discriminatory lawsuit.

msestak, Megan :) and freeze_1 like this.
  12. freeze_1

Get'er done !

13. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

did you press 2 before typing that ?

freeze_1 likes this.
  14. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

In Alabamer, it's Anglish...same in Misippi next door!

15. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Its okay 3Ursus....I am a product of a mixed marriage; Yankee, and Southerner.....so I can speak and understand both languages!