1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WE KISSED AND MADE UP

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by BowDeadly, Jun 22, 2018.

1. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Fernando & I are two of the same, HOTHEADS. We have both been screwed before and thought, here we go again. We talked and decided that there were things we would change, chit happens and we move on. After our talk today I decided I would not be afraid to buy from him again, would just do a couple things differently.
    CASE CLOSED
    !cid_003301c7180a$a83629d0$6602a8c0@EARL.gif

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    msestak likes this.
  2. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Gag! I can smell them from here!

Chippers and aewalsh like this.

3. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

When I was younger I use to think half the world was stupid. Since then I have up'd the ante to 2/3rd's!!! Human's the only specie that does not have natural selection - lol!

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I think this thread should be moved to the "Buyers and Sellers" section. Makes it easier to look up sellers for reviews.

5. Chippers

Chippers Active Member

[​IMG]

6. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Well that's not too bad.

I take a look at my generation (of which I am ashamed) and figure more than 3/4th's are lost to stupidity :D

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Ron B, FishArt and bob wendt like this.
  7. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

if you think he pulled the hair out, i dont really want to know what you think he did to the butt hole and eyeballs

8. Carb nut

Carb nut Member

With the amount of coyotes i have dealt with that had slippage, you can easily remove the fur just by going to pet it.
    The eyes look like it's decomposed and the butthole the same since while decomposing it can open up more because of the gas and stuff.

9. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I no sooner leave the moderating position and you two numbskulls are already throwing f bombs? I know both of you very well and youve both been selling and buying here for awhile. You owe Ken an apology. I should delete the whole mess, but Id rather see you both come back here, no cursing, and resolve this.

Megan :), msestak and rogerswildlife like this.
  10. Bill Yox

Oh...does WTF now mean "what the fairysillypants"??? No more cursing, and for cripes sake Earl just call Fernando and get things resolved. Or Fernando call Earl.

11. BowDeadly

EVERY THING IS GOOD
    Fernando called, we talked, settled the situation.

freeze_1, Megan :) and msestak like this.
  12. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

see...just like family :)

13. Fernando

Fernando Member

Tings are Good Bill!We talked and worked the bitching part out!I think he did,He thinks I did sometimes gets in the way of coolness.I would do business with Earl again.

Megan :) and msestak like this.
  14. Bill Yox

Glad to hear it, fellas. I know you both. I felt it could be resolved this way. What am I gonna do with you guys??? Hahaha.

Fernando likes this.
  15. BowDeadly

Glad your still looking, good to know you still care.

msestak likes this.