1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Turkey Tail Feather Paintings, Pet Portraits, & more!

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Esaki Riu Sama, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Esaki Riu Sama

Esaki Riu Sama Member

Hi there! I've been wanting to get back into commissions and custom work so I figured it may be nice to see who would be interested here while also showing some stuff ive been doing in my spare time!

I've been active on and off since 2010 and I've never bothered to post about creating art on here, how silly!

This post is mostly to get my self out there a bit and talk to some of you folks! Also to mention I offer various custom work ranging from traditional to digital and even custom painted shoes! I am quite the random creator!

My favorite works are on real Turkey Tailfeathers! They are by far the most fun and show-stopping haha!

Feel free to take a look at what I have to offer and do not hesitate to PM me about anything if it tickles your fancy! I may be interested in trades as well so please do not hesitate to give me some offers! (I am interested in dry-tanned life-size mammals with a focus on coyotes, wolves, badgers, and foxes! I am also on a weird collector hunt for mammals with white on the rear feet/legs. Its a weird/challenging thing to collect but I'm a sucker for cute white feet!)

Thanks for being curious and have an amazing day!​

https://coyoteinkblots.weebly.com/meet-the-artist.html

I went ahead and added some attachments below to show some stuff!

<3​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    msestak and dale65 like this.