1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Custom Rabbit/Hare Taxidermy Job

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Erin Magill, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Erin Magill

Erin Magill New Member

I wanted to reach out to see about a custom taxidermy job I need for a film work installation I am designing for The Park Avenue Armory and Luma Arles.

The work is essentially a 17th century heist film that follows a band of con-artists who roam the English countryside tricking farmers into selling their land for a new kind of currency: paper cash. Within the story there is a large cross that is hung with freshly killed rabbits - a gift to the townspeople - This cross and rabbits will likely be exhibited along with the film when installed in The Park Ave Armory and hence I need them to be as realistic as possible, but also sustainable for years to come.

I have attached an image of what the 15-20 rabbits would need to look like. There will be no blood, or markings of how they were killed. It's more about having them appear limp and make sense for when we attach them to the cross to hang.

If this is something your company is able to do I would love to talk to someone as soon as possible as we are under a tight turnaround and would need these in NYC by 7/13/18 at the latest.

Looking forward to chatting.
    Best
    Erin

PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
    886772958.jpg