1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tiny Porcupine

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by sterling, Jul 26, 2018.

1. sterling

sterling My son and my 2011 Moose

Very tiny Porcupine. No damage at all. $85 plus shipping. Porcupine has been SOLD, all Squirrels have been SOLD. 3 Raccoons left and 3 Beaver left. Also have a few other baby animals left from this spring; baby Beaver, Raccoons and Squirrels.

If interested please PM, e-mail; [email protected] or call (207)247-3989

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. Hey, Sterling!
    I wrote you a regular email a ways back, and have not had a chance to follow up - do you have any other baby/smaller/juv/yearling (under 18" or so) N. American Pocupines (Erethizon dorsatum) currently for sale, or may be able to get one or two fairly soon? I need some small specimens to make into easily handible scientific study skins for the school programs that I present. The MONSTER Western/Yellow morph Porcupine that I have in our collection and have been using, is from Utah and is over 35" long and way too difficult (and Dangerous, acutally) to easily handle.
    *** I am also looking for someone who has access to legally obtained New England Cottontail (Sylvilagus transitionalis) which are best obtained in Maine, as there is very little overlap with the virtually indistinguishable Eastern Cottontail (S. floridanus). Any further information on hunting them or leads would be most helpful.
    Thanks and best regards, as always - Keith Steffke email: [email protected]

3. TheBloodAndBonesCurios

TheBloodAndBonesCurios New Member

Still avaliable? Plz email @[email protected]

4. Reanimate

Reanimate New Member

It sold the same day it was listed guys.