1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bobcats for sale -2019 harvest

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mark June, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Mark June

Mark June Member

As a biologist/ pro trapper who catches 100+ bobcats a year, I am selling some of my prime (trapped in Jan-March) bobcats to taxidermists currently and am open to talking to more Pro Grade folks about getting them some NICE kitties the first quarter of 2019. I'm a new member on this forum. Very unique south Texas bobcats! PM me if interested in these beauties.

Mark bobcat 3.png Mark June - TX bobcat.png
    Mark bobcat 3.png Mark June - TX bobcat.png

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

Beautiful cats!!

3. wontakis

wontakis Member

Those are some beauts! How much for your nicest ones?

4. 406Beetles

406Beetles New Member

What do you normally do with the skulls?

5. Mark June

Mark June Member

Wontakis, PM me if you are seriously in the market and I'll overview pricing.

406Beetles, I was saving the skulls for a buyer at $5.00 but he told me this year he was all set and didn't need more... so the buzzards got them :-(

6. Mark June

Mark June Member

ttt

7. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

need to post prices

8. Mark June

Mark June Member

Tough to do with bobcats as each is individual. No such thing as a blanket price.
    I'm slotting folks on a list to call as I catch them next year, so that each is 100% happy with their choice.

9. Mark June

Mark June Member

Prices on the bobcats are typically $400 for the hide and $50 up-charge for my extra skinning time = $450. Paws and head will be left intact for you to finish out.