1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WTB Raw Coyote skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Karr, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Karr

Karr New Member

Hey y'all, I'm looking for raw coyote heads. I know out of season its harder to find them on here, but figured I'd give it a go. Looking for a Male and Female from each state. I research coyotes, so being able to see the diversity of the subspecies from each state is quite helpful. I need em' from every state except New Hampshire and Arizona. Any additional info that you have on the coyote itself is also greatly appreciated.

I'd prefer them to be raw, I like to clean things to my own standards. Just let me know what state you're in and what you're looking for price wise. PM me here or reach me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

rosscoak likes this.
  2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

see my fur on heads post on the for sale forum. only rub is no idea which sex as I don`t have the other end of the coyotes anymore . the heads I have now are from indiana

3. Carb nut

Carb nut Member

I got a few heads still. You can check a post I have with a head in it :)

4. Karr

Karr New Member

TTT, still looking for raw pairs. Just shoot me a pm or email me at [email protected]

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have heads from multiple states now. see my ad on the for ale forum.

6. Karr

Karr New Member

TTT, still looking. If you've got em I want em! Still need most states, I'll edit later with a list of which states I still need.

7. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Good coyotes.

8. I have a nice male skull from NY, $15+S/H, PM me if interested

9. Sent you pm