1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Antlers in velvet

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by GP1419, Aug 10, 2018.

1. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Dang Glen...Why didn't you just soak a cigarette in it and smoke it...at least you'd have gotten a little pleasure out of it, LOL! Seriously, I'm sad to hear of your respiratory problems. The one thing I did in my life was to quit smoking when cigarettes went up...are you ready...from 35 to 40 cents per pack! That was a long, long time ago! I've used Army Surplus Agent Orange to spray fencerows, 2,4,5,T mixed with diesel to kill thorns, MSMA and DSMA as soybeans herbicides and Methyl parathion to kill armyworms. When I was in high school it was almost a status symbol to have yellow hands and arms from mixing Treflan. Karmex, a soluble powder used as a cotton herbicide was often premixed in a wash tub, ad we squeezed the clumps by hand so they would dissolve. At home, DDT was used as a household fly spray...I'm only here and halfway healthy by God's grace!

2. Your a zombie, that all it is to it. A Zombie! Lol. Do you smell brains lmao.

Funny you mention ddt
    Sure remember when i was a kid, me and all the other neighbor hood kids riding our bikes behind the skeeter fog truck cloud. DDT cloud

joeym likes this.

3. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Yep, we did that too...maybe I am a Zombie, LOL! The last falmeldehyde I got came from a mortician. I ask him about buying some and he told me he couldn't sell or give it away. But, he told me there might be a gallon sitting under a bench at the cemetery adjacent to his funeral home! I went there that afternoon, and bingo! There is was! Unfortunately, he died a short time after that of a massive heart attack. We was in his forty's.