1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raw heads and Skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by The bone collector, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Looking for skinned out heads in larger numbers. Looking for just about anything but the ones we're really looking for are bear, mink, fox, raccoon, bobcat, mountain lion, badger, wolf, wolverine, coyote, goats, anything exotic, dik-dik, giraffe, hyena, exc. Really we are looking for just about anything you are willing to part with. We would also be interested in any cleaned skulls you no longer want if they are priced right. We are NOT asking for hand outs, willing to pay.
    We beetle clean so as long as they are frozen we are happy.

Let me know what you have and how many, we are always looking for new suppliers.

Thanks.

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

see my ad on the for sale forum. have 100`s in the spring. about sold out now.

3. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have clean craft grade skulls for sale. Skunk, raccoon, grey fox, red fox, beaver, & coyote. Email me at [email protected]
    Jim

4. James Halliday

James Halliday New Member

you can text or give me a call (720) 590-7291,i have something you will like

5. always have some, [email protected] in Washington

6. rosscoak

rosscoak Member

I have raw alaska wolf, both gray and arctic ....beetled lynx coyote and otter.
    Jesse
    907 321 3174

7. Have about twenty or thirty bobcat,fox,and yotes call me at 636-295-2214 Bruce

8. LastShot

LastShot Member

How about ringneck pheasant heads?...

9. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

found about 20 more skinned coon skulls in the freezer, and some misc.

10. Trapper78

Trapper78 Member

Trapper and nuisance trapper. Get plenty of heads of local animals in Ohio. Raccoon, muskrat, mink, opossum,skunk and occasional beaver coyote. Also small mammals like squirrels, red and fox..would be frozen..Start this month thru Feb.

11. Nice cleaned blackbuck skulls available