1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Patas Monkey,Coyote,Alaskan Reds, Gray Fox and Badger Brown Bear Skulls

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by *, Aug 12, 2018.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

The GOOD STUFF.. Everything Wet tanned
    NO PMS here --- email ME [email protected]
    Patas Monkey... SOLD

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BIG ! Blonde Coyote long pedestal , Wet Tanned
    One tiny 1/8 hole easy fix " Gorgeous " 150.00 shipped
    One slight flaw to tip of ear natural tho from the wild , Great stuff here. Competition stuff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gray Fox MINT , Big !! Michigan Male Tanned 175.00
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Badger, 175 Real nice skin. REAL NICE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

SUPER Alaskan Red Foxes, Coffee can tails, BIG FOXES each one at least 48" tip of nose to tip of tail, Some over 52" don't ask for sizes you buy one or as many of the lot and I pick and send them, Not doing this individually or price adds 50 each. Right now you order and pay I grab one , and ship . They are all Incredible NICE foxes all are same quality . Last picture compares a nice large red fox from Michigan to the average AK RED
    $285 shipped, more than one 260 each shipped. Dorsal cut from just in front of tail for center of shoulder blades. Want more make me an offer. Paypal payments go to [email protected] " 13 available "

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have Silver Medal and Bronze Medal SCI Brown bear skulls one 27"+ one, 26"+ need some degreasing on the 26"+ has naturally chipped teeth and worn incisors and ones darn near perfect the 27'+quick measurements , Both 10" wide . Need degreasing.... nasal tissue in tact. Large one 27+" Silver Medal SCI almost totally degreased $795 incl shipping and ins.
    Smaller one Bronze Medal SCI worn canines and naturally busted fronts as it came in 26+" OLD BEAR $695 ncludes shipping and ins. NO RETURNS pic shown they are what they are. Hard to find and reasonably priced. All nasal tissue is in nasal cavity. You want more pics of the skulls TEXT 810 648 4800 and will send thru cell phone
    The 27"+ not shot in head dirt mark
    [​IMG]
    26"+ needs degreasing
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018