1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hard to find!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by den007, Aug 17, 2018.

1. den007

den007 Active Member

Seeking 25.5 Dolly Varden....10 lb (yeah, sure) I can paint a char to match as well. Picture I have sucks. Could be a Lake trout for all I can tell.

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

You might have a better response on one of the Facebook taxidermy sites. This place is dying. Do you do Facebook?

3. den007

den007 Active Member

Hi Cecil........yes, I can hear the death rattle all the time. Funny how it was so smoking hot years ago. I do have a FB site for my business, and also a personal one. i just don't mess with it too much. I know so many, including my sister almost base their business on it, but they open up to anybody and to me, just courting disaster. My sister sells top end attack German Shephards, but she has something like 4000 friends. Yeah right. they are all friends. Maybe we need to talk on the phone like humans used to do. Thanks for your reply though.

rogerswildlife and Sotired like this.
  4. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I didn't mean a personal or business web page. Do a search on Facebook for Masters of Fish Taxidermy, Taxidermy 101, and Taxidermy Reference Photos and Illustrations. Lots of particpants (many of which are the same ones on here) and maybe you can get a lead from them.