1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ken Walker ???

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AndyO, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Can we look forward to any "suprises :eek:" at the world show from you? I would think it'll be hard topping your last world show entry.

2. catman

catman Active Member

Come on Ken, just a hint.You said earlier you weren't doing taxidermy anymore,then you talk about the white wolverine.I hope you take the time to put something special together.I haven't gotten to see any of your work in person in a long time.
    As for my hint ,think "RockyMountain Shakedown".

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

I have plans,But it`s a lttle early to disclose I guess.The Irish elk was cool but that project was too big for just one person.I have a re-creation project on the table but it`s not as big(think panda).I really have a desire to return to more conventional taxidermy and I wouldn`t mind taking a shot at the competitors award.What I`m really looking forward to is seeing what everybody else is bringing.With the show in reno,I think the dynamic of the show will change making for some spectacular displays.Phil,I just know your piece will be a show stopper(as usual !)and I can hardly wait to see it.I`m still doing taxidermy just not taking in any new jobs.I`m going full time into sculpting and product design and I still need to finish my back log.I`ll post some photos in the future.BTW I am involved in collective artists now,Andy,and that might be the piece you`re waiting for!

4. Yeah, the Irish elk would be a hard one to top. Collective artists huh-- now I'm curious who's your partner ??? Whatever you bring will be a show stopper. :eek:

5. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

I don`t think I should say just yet,but he`s better known than I am,that`s for sure!It`s going to be an honor for me.