1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

COLE !!!!!! Thanks

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Pruski, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Pruski

Pruski Member

Thank you sooo much for the fish molding and casting DVD. It is amazing, thanks again, Pruski

Kerby Ross, Cole, stuffit44 and 2 others like this.
  2. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and it is absolutely awesome! Thanks Cole !
    Tommy

Cole likes this.

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I appreciate it guys. Our library of videos is slowly growing. We just released painting a black crappie last week. Future fish videos to look for will be mounting a smallmouth bass from start to finish, including skinning, fleshing, carving body, etc. with Jimmy Lawrence. We will also likely do a separate painting video of the same smallmouth. Probably will soon have a walleye painting video as well. Some mammal and whitetail videos are in the works as well.

Steven Klee and rogerswildlife like this.
  4. winks33

winks33 Member

Cole, where can one find the videos that you have to offer? Thanks

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Right now Facebook is the easiest place to find them. You can order direct by calling me at (816) 724-0271. I accept credit cards, PayPal, or you can order them from the FB page and pay for them there. We are just a few months into this endeavor so we only have a limited number of videos available. Free shipping to contiguous US.
    basssm.jpg
    $35

crappiesm.jpg
    $35

moldsm.jpg
    2 discs $65

turkeysm.jpg
    4 discs $85

headsm.jpg
    $35

6. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member