1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Novelty Items

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Toli Pasakiolis, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Toli Pasakiolis

Toli Pasakiolis New Member

WANTED.. I am interested in purchasing Funny Taxidermy items for my Man Cave. I would prefer a Wall mount type, not very big but a unique piece or pieces.. I recently saw a Squirrel Riding a Rattle Snake and was intrigued - I would love something along those lines in a wall mount. I also saw a Mouse DJing, Rabbit Ridding a Badger, Squirrel Giving the finger, anything interesting or unique. If you have any ideas please share..

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. James Halliday

James Halliday New Member

Hello Toli,i can be of help i have a few of the items available for sale you can text or call me at +18079072133

3. Toli Pasakiolis

Hi James - thank you for the reply.. Im sorry for the delayed response, I havent been on the site in a while. I tried calling you but there was no answer.. if you like you can call me in my office 718 961-9611, I hope to hear from you soon ,ty

4. Toli Pasakiolis

Hello everyone,
    I saw another item that may be of interest.. a Faux Gorilla - shoulder Mount - I was thinking of adding a cigar in his mouth and maybe a visor on his head.. Anyone can assist??