1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Settled.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Skullery, Sep 19, 2018.

1. This site has been well know for many new scammers popping up and yes most of are aware of that and try to be cautious. But what do you think when professional on here are the ones doing some scamming. Unfortunately i have been take by two recently. Awhile back i had said i wanted sable horns. Two people i reached out two are well known. One of them came through with a nice set. The other one i traded some antlers for has not come through after almost 3 weeks and i can no longer get ahold of himreply. x just got a hold of me and is taking care of this. Sometimes issues due come up and are legitimate as this seems to be the case. Please disregard that part of the post as i just deleted it.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Whether they are professionals on here or not if you got screwed and tried to get it right without success post their names in the buyers and sellers section. This way we can also read their side of the story and make our own decision on whether to do business with them in the future.

Megan :) and Kerby Ross like this.

3. x just got a hold of me and is going to take care of the issue. Sometimes unexpected issues really do come up and this seems to be the case. I will continue to do business with him and let you know if anything changes. thank you

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018