1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

$$ Wanted To Buy Good Condition And Clean African Lion Paperwork?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by yitz, Oct 14, 2018.

1. yitz

yitz New Member

Looking to buy mountain lion or Bears taxidermy thats in excellent condition with paper work
    Also Looking for High quality standing bear
    or email [email protected]
    thanks

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  2. skitownguy

skitownguy Member

I have a nice big wet tanned female African lioness. I also have a 9 1/2 standing brown bear mount.

3. eka1410

eka1410 New Member

How much is Standing brown bear? Can you send me pictures?

4. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

skitownguy: ITS ILLEGAL TO SELL LIONESS SKIN OUTSIDE YOUR STATE UNLESS YOU ARE IN SAME STATE - YITZ -- IS FISHING ,, ( BE CAREFUL)

THEY ARE ON THE PROTECTED LIST -- YOU BE LOOKING AT FELONY

5. Ryan Zee

Ryan Zee New Member

Does the transaction have to take place in the same state or do you have to be a resident of the state of purchase? Do you have the federal regulation #? Good info to know. Thanks.

6. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Do a Google search and you should be able to come up with the info. Sold in your state only to a proven resident of same state. People will be on here posting and fishing trying to entrap you or anyone else dumb enough to bite.

7. yitz

yitz New Member

I am not fishing you dimwit mountain lions are fully legal where I live african lions there would be a problem with unless its purchased in your state You dont know me so dont assume you do . I have made many successful purchases on here......

8. yitz

yitz New Member

I didnt ask for any lions skins gets your facts right