1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Awesome Snow Goose landing photo !

Discussion in 'Bird Reference Photos' started by Boxie, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Boxie

Boxie New Member

I dare someone to try and mount one in this position ! It would make a pretty dramatic piece.

Boxie

2. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

Damn, I wish I would've seen that 2 weeks ago. Probably would've taken that dare........

3. I have two in the freezer and I'll take that bet and your gonna regreat because I'm the best there has ever been. lmao

4. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Tom,

I am sure you will get another chance!

Boxie

Darrell,

I hope you have a camera to copy your art and share the results. I wish I was as good as I think I am (LMAO) !

Boxie

5. I am just joking Boxie everyone knows I cant mount nothing but a good (huh Tom). I will do one of mine like that, give me about a month and I will post pictures.

6. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Darrell,

Joking is what makes life fun,,,,I was joking too, actually I am better then I think I am. Now I am confused (lol).
    Please make sure I get to see the results.

Boxie

7. If someone wants to mount a snow goose like that, I have an extra in the freezer, I'd be happy to gift to them free.
    You'll have to pay the postage to ship it to you from California. Call me and we can talk. Bob Fresno (559) 269-3336