1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some Reference For Ya Bry...

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by AnglingArtisan, Oct 27, 2018.

1. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

John C, Megan :), Cecil and 1 other person like this.
  2. AnglingArtisan

11.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg MBNT-28.JPG

John C, Megan :), Cecil and 4 others like this.

3. Bryan Russell

Bryan Russell Active Member

471671B5-F56E-4F40-9B17-40F25FD68AB0.jpeg My same size brown on left posed the same way and wow look no caved in , shrunken dried out garbage!?
    Face it Rich it’s a pos and you know it.
    You posted pictures of it all painted up reminds me of the phrase you can put lipstick on A pig , but it’s still a pig. I’ll post a picture of you pike you claimed was “good” next, it’s a doozie!

4. AnglingArtisan

Funny how you just ignore all of these reference pics above...
    also funny how you never send any of these POS's back to me...
    Funny how you never sent that 1st Brown back to me...what 2 yrs. ago was it?
    That Pike had an issue because you are a cheapskate that wanted it raw out of the mold and you were extremely impatient. You didn't want to pay what everyone else pays, so the blank was not opened up and something didn't cure inside. If I would have done the finish work on it like I always do, I would have noticed the defect for sure. You tried to give me a "lesson" as to what I did wrong, but you were WRONG so I got sick of your drivel and egotistical BS...for that I stand guilty. Also you harassed the piss out of me, blowing up my phone while I was visiting my sick mother in the hospital. And even after all this, I sent you a new Pike and then you publicly attempt to humiliate me.
    Stay classy Russell!

John C likes this.
  5. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Rich, are they still planting browns in the numbers they used to on Lake Ontario? Over here brown trout plantings are way down, and I can only find one inland lake in Michigan where they are planted consistently. Apparently the forage base is way down over here, and I think I saw something where that's starting to happen on Lake Ontario too.

Ah the ol' days of the 70's and 80's!

6. AnglingArtisan

Hey Cecil,
    I think they are staying consistent here with the Brown Trout stocking, but I did hear something recently about cutting the Chinook Salmon for a bit to let the Alewife population recover.

Cecil likes this.
  7. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Some are saying the Great Lakes are in for some major adjustments in the bio-system worse that what we are seeing. The zebras have made some parts of the Great Lakes virtually sterile.

AnglingArtisan likes this.