1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tennessee Taxidermists Association Convention 2008

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

June 5th through 7th, 2008
    The <a href="http://www.tennesseetaxidermy.org/">Tennessee Taxidermists Association</a> Annual Convention [​IMG]
    Henry Horton State Park, Chapel Hill, TN
    Contact Kenny Brancefield at 423-715-8451, Deb Turney at 423-552-7517 or <a href="http://www.tennesseetaxidermy.org/">visit the TTA website</a>.

2. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

TN Show (just found out tonight its the 5th-7th)

Just curious if anyone knows who is judging it, just trying to see what the seminars will be. I just finished a fish , and I think I may run down tomorrow...and see if I can pick up some pointers...guess I can wait and see who the judges are..

3. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

Re: TN Show (just found out tonight its the 5th-7th)

dont worry about the judges joey, just put it in and get the critique. I was worried to death driving down here to the texas show today, the judge is Gary Bruch down here, talk about intimidating, i do several fish, and think i do a pretty fair commercial mount, but i am in no way in a class with Gary, that is why i brought it, so he can tell me what he see's wrong and i can correct it from this time forward. You wont regret entering no matter who the judge is, Russ

4. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

I know, however ...LOL.... I wish I would have known it was this week. I could have spent 10 mins here and there longer on it, but it is what it is...I use to take comps way to serious and would pull out before I ever even got there...I live more stress free now so I am going just to support the TN association and see if I know anyone there and just happen to have a ped mount to take...tell Gary i said hi and to call me some time. Good luck

5. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

i will tell him tommorow, we are supposed to "talk" about my replica, LOL ;D

6. Re: TN Show (just found out tonight its the 5th-7th)

the judges are Jody Schultz and Shawn Poe