1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Turbo Tip ?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Ron B, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Years ago I was buying a tip sold at Home Depot or Lowes that could flesh a deer cape in just a few minutes! It just ate the gunk right off a cape like a razor! They stopped selling those and I have bought at least a half dozen other types, some of them over $100 and NOTHING works like those old ones! My pressure washers are in the 3800 to 4000 range. Any suggestions on specific name brands or sizes for that range of washer?

2. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

They have one at Tractor Supply for $40. I've been using one for a few months now...it's great. The best one I ever had came for Italy. It cost $200, and I used it for years and years.

3. The one Home depo sells does a fair job. BUT they dont last ! About a year is all i get out of one.
    Bought one off ebay last year and my washer ( 4200psi )wouldn’t even make it tinkle must less have pressure. Paid around 45.00 for the dam thing. Others words im no help to you. Not that i really wanted to :D

socalmountainman likes this.
  4. The one I have now came from Wal-Mart and was $18. Works as good as any I've ever had. I've had the home depot and the ace version. Both were over $80.

5. Ron B

Alabama
    Well I'm glad you got ripped off then! But you can redeem yourself and get back in my good graces if you bring me that bush hog your selling.....cheap!!!

6. Ron B

Alabama
    I will look into that! I have never seen one at any Walmart around here! Do you know what it is rated for? Maybe I can get it online.

7. The name escapes me but They were the Wal-Mart brand and were by the pressures washer assessories . Rated at 3200, but I've used it on my 3800 with great results.

8. LHT

LHT Member

9. I'm

Attached Files:

10. Ron B

Alabama
    Thanks all for the helpful reply's! Minus the one exception:mad::mad:! I will look into those mentioned!!

11. Your welcome, I like helping, makes me feel all warm inside

12. Ron B

Alabama
    HMMPPPPFFF!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: