1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Position Opening

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by W.L.C, Nov 1, 2018.

1. W.L.C in Northeast Ohio has an opening for a ground floor position, if your looking to get into the industry email Steve at [email protected] or call 330-637-9610, there are a few requirements, not everyones cut out for industry. I'm a processor, taxidermist, and retail store. Thanks Steve at W.L.C

2. Opening season is Monday and I'm glad everyone in PA and Northeast Ohio are all ready working. Can't believe someone isn't looking to start a career in taxidermy and get paid to learn.

socalmountainman likes this.

3. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    It is a challenging industry. Lots of people wantto be a taxidermist, but do not realize what it takes.

4. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

The correct spelling of taxidermy is W-O-R-K...no hunting, no fishing, no diddly-shitting around on a cell phone...just work that you must be passionate about. Hope there is someone out there who will fill your need.

Todd R. likes this.
  5. we are still hiring for the up coming season

6. last call, before I do it all DSC01698.JPG

7. crstchoi

crstchoi New Member

Are you still looking? I don't have experience so would it be a problem?

8. Season starts tomorrow, any interested persons should call Steve at 330-637-9610 for interviews. We have openings in all aspects of the industry

9. We are currently looking to fill 2021 season positions again, Anyone interested in working on mounts or meat let me know. Thanks Steve at W.L.C

10. 3420 people viewed this add and 0 phone calls or messages, when I started 35 years ago I would of loved to get paid to learn taxidermy,

Kerby Ross likes this.
  11. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

46 years ago I took taxidermy at Northwestern High School (Wayne County, OH) as our biology teacher also taught taxidermy in high school. Class was always full.

:)

Kerby...

12. feeling like I'm beating a dead horse but hiring again for the 2022-2023 season call 330-637-9610 for details

13. Texashillcountry

Texashillcountry Active Member

14. Texashillcountry

Texashillcountry Active Member

Not sure how you run your business, but I have a large shop with 4 taxidermists, 2 helpers and a fleshing/skinning guy and I have plenty of time to hunt africa , Argentina and USA every year. Take a 2 week vacation with wife and fly out twice a yr to see my kids in different parts of usa. Built a new home this yr and buy a new lariat f150 every 3 yrs. Have plenty of spare time, at a winery right now.

A hunt 2 remember and Psutaxi like this.
  15. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Yea and apparently no time to call or pm a person back when he ask about buying a cape from ya .

16. what it the biden administration does any of that have to do with me looking for employees?

17. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I sent you a PM/ Thx