1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Be Out Of Commision 'til Healed.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JL, Nov 7, 2018.

1. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Having my right knee replaced tomorrow so I wont be getting to the shop for a while.However my son will be here to help anyone needing info. Last mount today was a flying Mallard will have my son bring it in for me to tweek and adjust the feathers for a couple of days.CYAS JL

2. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Praying for successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

3. Dwb5

Dwb5 Member

Hopefully you won't be down long. I had a parcel done last year. I was up hunting in a few weeks. Hope it goes good for you.

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

My wife had her knees replaced in 2012. One in March and the other in June. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

5. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

Prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. LISTEN to the Doctor, do your therapy, DO NOT SKIP ANY.
    thats the fastest road to a complete recovery. i had my right hip resurfaced at the Cleveland clinic in 2015, crutches for 6 weeks, no lifting anything heavier than 50 lbs for a year.
    almost 4 years later and its GREAT..
    my Mother in law had both her knees done at the same time at the age of 80 and she had a complete recovery with no issues.

you will be great, just do not rush the recovery.

6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Good luck JL! Once again it was a pleasure meeting you in person at Rick's.

7. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Good luck JL! Wishing you an easy recovery!

8. tem

tem Well-Known Member

will be in prayer for you. and dont let any one tell you a KNEE SLAPING JOKE.

9. EA

EA Well-Known Member

A speedy recovery JL.
    Been there. I wish I had done it sooner.

10. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

You'll be in my familie's prayers JL! I wish you well! Once it's been fixed up - Let us know how you're doing on here from time to time though! I hope it's all good news!

11. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Good Luck , Jean . Speedy recovery. NO Snow Shoveling this winter !

msestak likes this.