1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Latest Bronze

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by AliciaG, Nov 17, 2018.

1. AliciaG

AliciaG Museum taxidermist and exhibit preparator

IMG_5200.jpg Here's a bronze deer mouse I finished up today. Sculpt, metal work, and patina all done myself. Thanks for looking!
    -Alicia

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    wasbg, CandidCoyote, Allie and 3 others like this.
  2. Joe Kish

Joe Kish Well-Known Member

Texas
    That is a fine piece of work! Simple truth and beauty. I hope you sell out the full addition. Hopefully the museum you work for will carry it in it's gift shop.
    Thank you for showing us.

3. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Very nice! You are very talented!

4. AliciaG

Thank you Joe. This piece is a one-off, commissioned for a museum in Colorado. It would be fun to put something into production, but it's hard to find the time for personal projects right now between the 9-5 and the side business. Maybe someday ;)

5. AliciaG

Thanks Joey!

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

The world is missing a great opportunity to see a fine piece when it's sequestered inside a museum. Beautiful detail.

7. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Soft ,warm and real . Nice work! It's funny I caught one in a trap in the house today.

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Very nicely done. Do you have page links to any more of your work?

9. "He's" so cute! Awesome job.

10. AliciaG

Thank you George. Luckily, this piece will be integrated into some concrete rock work and will be outdoors on public display for all to enjoy.

11. AliciaG

Thanks! I'm working on updating the sculpture section of my website right now, and the bronze folder is currently down, but there are some sculpted models in other mediums (resin, wax, etc.) still up if you'd like to have a look.

12. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Can you post the link to your site? :) Are you also open for commissions?

13. AliciaG

I have some photos up at www.aliciagoode.com
    ...and yes, always happy to take in more commission work. Shoot me an email ([email protected]) or DM to talk details if you'd like. Thanks!