1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Brook, Brown, And Tiger Trout For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Cecil, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwNhTjMVCD--Ww4T58UmVAdNjFIEeXTxUUr05gSO1t8/edit#gid=0

Legal trout for taxidermy and casting purposes from a licensed fish farm. However not legal in Alabama and Louisiana, and Mississippi. Species, sex, corresponding number (larger number on the right), any potential flaws, and prices are listed at the above google link. Fish listed with any flaws are discounted accordingly.

The listed price INCLUDES Priorty Mail shipping all over the lower 48. Extra charge if you want expedited shipping, however the fish are usually fine in the insulated boxes they are sent in especially the time of year.

Sorry harvest of male tiger trout was very limited and are sold out. Those left in the pond should be much larger next fall. I also doubled my trout egg order this time around for tiger trout vs. brook trout.

Paypal, check, CC, all accepted. Please call only as I'm a taxidermist too, so I'm not always on the computer. (260) 894-9055.

Do not consume the flesh of these fish as they were overdosed with a fish tranquilizer to euthanize.

These fish were frozen, then wrapped in wet cotton that was allowed to freeze, and then shrink wrapped. There my be some imprint impression from the foodsaver material, but it should be minimal due to the cotton barrier.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    socalmountainman likes this.
  2. Seen your tigers are gone so 2 nice browns .

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Yeah low numbers of tiger males and brown trout taken out of the pond was a disappointment. Hopefully they will show up in the next harvest fall of 2019. I did order twice as many tiger trout eggs as brook trout eggs this time around.

4. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

whats left

5. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

At link...

6. lee grimes

lee grimes New Member

if 76 and 14 are still there I'll take them