1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned (wet Or Dry) Wt Cape, Long Hair 7 1/4 X 20 Shoulder Mnt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Mike Bowen, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Mike Bowen

Mike Bowen New Member

Hey all - I'm self-teaching deer taxidermy and I have all ready screwed up my first cape. Tried to flesh and tan myself, ended up screwing up the nose & lips. I'm looking for a longer hair WT and would really rather not spend a ton of money as I'm self-teaching. I have three sets of antlers I'll be practicing on, and this is my first full project. If you have a cape you can make me a good deal on, pls let me know. I don't mind doing some stitching, so the cape doesn't need to be perfect. Thanks.

2. nambird

nambird Member

Hi I may have what you need I have a nice long hair late November whitetail buck cape 7 1/2 x 22 inches all prep, it's fleshed, ears, eyes, lips and nose turned salted ready to send to the tannery ,, asking $100 + $19 shipping if your interested I have pics ,,you can email me at [email protected] thank you

3. Mike Bowen

Mike Bowen New Member

Thanks nambird - I need something all ready wet or dry tanned. Tanning is what got me in trouble in the first place.

4. nambird

nambird Member

Ok Good Luck

5. Gary B.

Gary B. Active Member

6. Mike Bowen

Mike Bowen New Member

Found what I needed. Thanks all.