1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Two Life Size Kit Fox, Two Life Size Badgers , One Wall Hanger Gray Fox And Two Wall Hanger Kit Fox.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by elkhunter2002, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Two life size Nevada kit fox, frozen whole, no damage. Both kit fox are an adult male and an adult female and were caught at over 7000 feet elevation with extra nice prime fur. Kit fox will be shipped whole in an insulated Styrofoam box by US Postal priority mail. The two badgers are an adult female and an adult male average size caught at 7000 feet elevation and extra nice prime fur. The badgers are case skinned with the head, feet and claws left in. They will be shipped frozen in an insulated Styrofoam box. The gray fox and two wall hanger kit fox are stretched and air dried (not tanned) and will be shipped US Postal priority mail. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions. I take Pay Pal ([email protected]) or money orders. Badgers are $50 each shipped (BADGERS ARE SOLD). Whole kit fox are $75 each shipped. Wallhanger fox are $45 each shipped. Shipping is in the lower 48 states. IMG_1142.JPG IMG_1292.JPG IMG_1302.JPG IMG_1300.JPG
    IMG_1295.JPG

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  2. crossfox00

crossfox00 Member

Email just sent regarding the badgers. I will take them.