1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lifesize Red And Grey Foxes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by kris raubenstine, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I have several red fox and a handful of grey fox for sale that were case skinned for life size mounts. I leave the feet in for the buyer to finish his/herself but the head is already removed with plenty of lips, eyelids, ear cartilage, etc. to get the job done and the tailbone is removed but the tail is not slit. These are all trapped this season btwn Thanksgiving and Christmas, case skinned, and frozen raw by myself. I have a picture of each fox for viewing if desired. The foxes are separated into two (2) categories which I assign different values for their intended use:

Category #1: This fox has been prepared as stated above and is flawless and could be used for competitions, for mounting/resale, personal use, replacement, etc. No bullets holes, no missing fur or body parts, no mud, excessive blood, etc. $45 each.

Category #2: This fox has been prepared as stated above and typically has some minor flaws to it making it less aesthetically pleasing. Flaws include but are not limited to tick damage in the neck area, rubs on flanks, minor scars, etc. These foxes are valued less and are ideal for someone just learning the trade that may make a mistake or two along the way as they learn. $25 each.

Discounts are available for larger orders. Buyer to pay S&H for all orders. Paypal, check or money order are all accepted. All packages will be shipped the Monday after payment is received unless requested otherwise.

If interested, please PM or email me. Pics can be sent via email or cell phone (text), whichever is more convenient for you. Thanks in advance!

Kris

[email protected]

2. Alex Pierce

Alex Pierce New Member

Are these good for Soft Mount Taxidermy?
    If so, I’m interested.

3. SALE!! One Category 2 Fox and a whole mink for $55 shipped! While supplies last.

4. 1 Category 2 fox left. $30 shipped!