1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Alaska Wolf Hides (all Sold, Thx Everyone!)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by AlaskaSilverdog, Dec 28, 2018.

1. For sale;
    -Two Alaska wolf hides, professionally tanned by Moyle's, (#'s 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7 have been sold - Thanks, Mike, Steve, Lee and Emily!). Shipped to your U.S. address only, or delivered to you if on a road system between Fairbanks and Anchorage or reasonably close to that.
    -All good for any sort of mounts, or as is as wall-hangers.
    -Taken in interior Alaska.

Prices left to right;
    sold $550 $700 sold sold sold sold
    -Some of them have partially split bellies as I gutted them after they were shot, (to prevent any "green-belly"), as I couldn't get them all out the same day as taken but retrieved them the next day. All shot, no trap or snare damage.

-#3, (third from left), for $700 is a very large black male.

IMG_9851.jpg

#3, (third from left), for $700 is this one below, a very large black male.
    IMG_8687.jpg

PayPal works best for me...
    Thanks,
    Doug

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    john Larose likes this.
  2. mat

mat New Member

Doug,I'll take the blue wolf,could you e-mail me a phone number where I can reach you or an E-mail.Thanks,Mike

3. Hey Mike,
    Finally made it home. Had to take a nap in a road-side pullout instead of upside down in the ditch...
    Got your payment for #'s 5 & 6 via PayPal, thank you!
    Will ship them both out and one mink either tomorrow, Saturday, or on Monday. Depends on how the weather is in the morning and if I can get out to check marten traps or not in the Cub.
    I will send them to the address that was enclosed in the PayPal message.
    Doug

4. Thanks again, Mike, very glad you are happy with #'s 5 & 6!

5. Thanks, Steve, you'll be happy with #4!

6. lee grimes

lee grimes New Member

can you get photos of the eyes mouth and face for #1

7. Hi Lee,
    See separate conversation for response...will send pics to you via text or email if that's OK...
    Everything split; eyes, ears, nose, lips.
    Doug

8. Here you go, Lee. Last one inside view of eyes split.
    Text me or email me if you want to proceed further...see p.m. for my contact info...
    Thx,
    Doug
    IMG_0270.JPG IMG_0271.JPG IMG_0272.JPG IMG_0274.JPG

Thanks Lee, you'll like #7!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  9. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

Pm'd you, I would like #1 please!

10. Thanks Emily, you'll like #1!
    :)

11. MaxandTank

MaxandTank Member

Hi Doug, I like these 2 last black wolves. Can you send pictures of both faces, eyes, etc

12. Hey MaxandTank,
    Probably only one left is #2 as of an hour ago...took money on #3 and just need to make sure he's completely satisfied once he has it in his hands, so 99% sure #3 is gone.

#2 is a nice wolf also, just not near it right now to give any further details or close-up pics but can correspond further once I am. I can let you know later more on it if you like... PM me with phone # and we can discuss further.
    Thx,
    Doug

13. MaxandTank

MaxandTank Member

Hey Doug, I'm a new member & have been doing taxidermy for 35 years. I'm happy that I found you for wolf pelts. Do you still trap more wolves & I missed #3,4,5,6,or 7. I would have bought all 4 of them. If you ever get more in future please call me asap. Pleasure doing business with you. Thank you
    Bill Yenna (516) 779-2650
    I

14. All sold, (a deposit on the last one), thanks everyone!

Setsuna likes this.