1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

[sold] Three Large Prime Beautiful Pine Marten For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jason Cox, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

These beauties will liven up any studio, make a nice addition to any collection, and/or sell quickly as a speculative project. They are all large pine martins (sable) Biggest to smallest (bottom to top) I want $150.00 for the largest one, 140.00 for the middle one, and 130.00 for the smaller one (shipped whole). I will get $120.00 to $140.00 for these pelts at a fur auction. They have no holes and were taked at 6000 feet during late December.
    20181205_1.jpg

2. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

marten with an "E" martin with an "I" is a bird

rosscoak likes this.

3. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

Thanks again.

4. hodous66

hodous66 Member

Do you still have the big one

5. hodous66

hodous66 Member

Do you still have the big one?

6. tilesetter

tilesetter New Member

Are the martens still for sale?

7. rosscoak

rosscoak Member

Wow, which auction house or sale are you sending whole marten to? I'd love to get on that sale

jessewild and cedarhill like this.
  8. tilesetter

tilesetter New Member

Can you send more pics? Which one has best color?

9. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

NAFA...I averaged 110 last year...these are all large males.

10. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

They are frozen now. This is the only shot I took before bagging them and freezing them. I see a some guys selling there martin for less than fur prices...with a 10 mintute put up time...I wonder...do these guys have any brains? It's much less hastle and time to sell my furs all at once at the auction house...I dont have to store them in the freezer...I can have them skinned and on the board in less tham 10 minutes...no speacial trips to town to ship...no packing...no insulation costs...no time posting..no picture taking...no paypal fees...no risk of losing the shipment (which I guarantee)...the only reason I would ever sell here is because it pays more than the fur market. And, when it comes to martin..I only advertize my best skins...they are worth 20 to 30 percent more tham the average martin. Please dont come on my post hacking my prices and I wont show up on your post telling you how stupid it is for some folks to sell their skins for under international 5 year averages considering all the extra time and effort it takes to sell to taxidermists...Deal?

joepennanti likes this.
  11. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

Yes, I do.

12. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

Thank you all for the business!