1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned, Mountable Coyote Pelt Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by iceicebaby93, Jan 13, 2019.

1. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

I have found the wolf and fox pelts I was looking for to do several personal projects, thank you to those that responded to my posts for those. The last item I’m looking for is a tanned, mountable coyote pelt for a gift for a friend. Must have all paw pads intact and be taxidermy quality, case skinned, and dry tanned. Please pm me if you have one available!

Setsuna likes this.
  2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

if you can use frozen skinned raw l/s, and shipped that way, I have pale silky westerns and big wolfy easterns too. if you need tanned talk to ed buck. he always has several tanned l/s

3. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

Unfortunately I need it fairly soon so raw isn’t really an option. If I had a longer turnaround time that’s what I was originally going to do. Thank you though!

4. LastShot

LastShot Member

Got one tanned holes Sewen up ready to mount but it is dorsal cut 225.00

5. Wolf Ridge Wayne

Wolf Ridge Wayne The fires of life burn only as long as they're fed

I have a northern Minnesota coyote. Commercially dry tanned. Dorsal cut. Textbook coloring. $165 shipped to lower 48.

6. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

I think I've found one, just waiting to hear back from them, if I don't i'll definitely let you know. Thanks so much!

7. iceicebaby93

iceicebaby93 New Member

Still looking for one, the other didn't work out. Prefer case skinned if possible. Thanks!

8. January

January Member

Have a lge wet tanned male..caae skinned if you're interested

Attached Files: