1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking For Mountable Fox Pelt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Alex Pierce, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Alex Pierce

Alex Pierce New Member

Hello!

I’m getting a soft mount commissioned for me. But, to save some money, I’m looking into buying my own pelt instead of paying the person to find and obtain one for me.
    All the cheaper pelts are not in mountable condition.

If anyone has a tanned Fox pelt for reasonably priced that can be used for a soft mount (As in, legs in good condition, ears still perky, tail attached, and little to no holes in the face. Taxidermy Mountable quality.)

I’m looking for a ranch Fox (not a red or grey Fox.)
    Specifically marble, cinnamon marble, blue, brown, silver, watermark silver, sun glow, or lavender/burgundy.

It’s my first soft mount, but I plan to continue to commission them in the future, so if you are a good priced fur/pelt seller, I’ll be a frequent customer!

Please email me at : [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

plenty of hi countrty western grey fox that are perfect( face skin ears feet tail) in every way..skinned and frozen raw and shipped that way. $50 each plus shipping. I can ship direct to you, or to the tannery of your choice.

3. Alex Pierce

Alex Pierce New Member

Awesome! That’s a great price and I’d probably have you ship straight to the shop. Do you have pics? And they’re good for soft mount taxidermy? Are they only Grey or do you have some unique fur patterns?
    And do you have a webpage where I can send payment?

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

if you want one send a ck for $50 plus $22 shipping to bob wendt, 4499 north 400 east, greenfield indiana, 46140. I can fit up to 5 foxes in one box at no extra shipping cost. the shipping is the same price no matter if the box is full or not..usps priority lg flat rate. these are all selects taken at 6,000 feet elevation in the rockys. no holes or damage. best is email me at [email protected]. that way I get the messages. otherwise, maybe not. sorry, no pics. feel free to ask for references on me either here or on the buyers/sellers forum. bob

5. Alex Pierce

Alex Pierce New Member

Well, how can I know if it’s the fur pattern I want without any pics? Sorry, I would need to see a picture of the pelt before I buy. Also, I don’t do checks, I don’t even have any. I could do Apple Pay or Venmo. Also, I only need one pelt as the soft mount cost is pretty high.

But I’d def need to see a picture of the pelt before purchasing because like I said, the commission is pricey and I want to make sure it’s the pattern I want.

If you can’t do pics or Apple Pay (Venmo) then I’ll have to pass.

(Or would any of your references be able to send me a picture of what they got? I really would like a unique fur pattern.)

But thank you for responding so quickly!

6. Alex Pierce

Alex Pierce New Member

TT

7. Alex Pierce

Alex Pierce New Member

TT