1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

One Life Sized Kit Fox, One Life Sized Badger

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by elkhunter2002, Jan 21, 2019.

1. One life size Nevada kit fox, frozen whole, no damage. kit fox is an adult female and was caught at over 7000 feet elevation with extra nice prime fur. Kit fox will be shipped frozen whole in an insulated Styrofoam box by US Postal priority mail. The badger is an extra large adult female and was caught at over 7000 feet elevation and has extra nice prime fur, one of the nicest badgers I've caught. The badger is case skinned with the head, feet and claws left in and has no damage. The badger will be shipped frozen in an insulated Styrofoam box by US Postal priority mail. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions. I take Pay Pal ([email protected]) or money orders. Badger is $75 plus shipping (Badger is sold). The kit fox is $65 plus shipping. please email me for shipping costs or if you have questions. IMG_0081.jpg IMG_0078 (1).jpg IMG_0087.jpg

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  2. Avviveria

Avviveria New Member

Idaho
    Do you still have the kit fox and have better photos of it?