1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Quality Antlers Mostly Whitetail

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by KatieC, Jan 27, 2019.

1. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Read before contacting me: Feel free to make offers on these if you think my prices are out of line, I won't be offended. Please don't ask for a shipping quote unless you're going to buy the item! USPS Priority will probably run $25-50 depending on size of antlers and distance to ship. I can email larger versions of the photos. My business email isn't working right so please email [email protected] if interested or if you have any questions. Please email instead of commenting or messaging me here, I will likely not see your message and not get a notice since that email address isn't working. I'm not comfortable scoring them but can get the spread or numbers like that. Thanks!

ANT004 Smaller rack but very heavily beaded at the bases, cool looking little rack. I added some color since it was completely white. Bondo in the skull plate. $85
    [​IMG]

ANT012 Nice red color. Had the tops of the G2s slightly flattened, the only time I've seen that before was on a roadkill. I glued some wires in but never completed the repair, and you may want to use larger wire anyway. Bondo in the skull plate. $130
    [​IMG]

SOLD ANT014 Nice looking set with some interesting shapes. There's Bondo in the skull plate, I had this ready to mount, then had to sell the cape. $140 I have a McKenzie 64U form (prepped with Eppley nose installed) this should pop right on if anyone is interested in the form along with it. SOLD
    [​IMG]

ANT017 Mule deer, slight palmation, broken skull plate. $175 shipped, please purchase here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/650511...=Raw&share_time=1548644290000&utm_term=so.slt
    [​IMG]

SOLD ANT019 Dark Canadian set of matched sheds. They're gorgeous! I have $200 on them, that may be a little high so feel free to make an offer. SOLD
    [​IMG]

ANT020 High fence but giant, super unique single fused shed. I paid about $370 for it so am looking to get that back.
    [​IMG]

ANT025 Heavy set with good color and decent size, this is one of my nicest sets. I repaired a small spot the back where someone nicked it with a saw (virtually invisible repair). Bondo in skull plate, I think I had it fit to a McKenzie HDU form. Someone scored these at 143 6/8 gross but I don't know how accurate that is. $210 or make offer.
    [​IMG]

ANT??? No number on this set. Smaller but very odd looking with a large hook on one side. Good if you want something with character. Bondo in skull plate, I think this was also fit to a McKenzie form. $125
    [​IMG]

ANT033 I think this is the largest set of whitetail antlers that I have left. I didn't want to sell but need the money. Dark brown color, chunky, very unique looking. G3 on the left side was naturally broken off. $300 firm
    [​IMG]

I have lots more that I'll add as I'm able to catch up on photographing them. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    KH Taxidermy likes this.
  2. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Bump. Feel free to offer lower on these, will sell for less than what I have listed except for the last rack. I hate to sell that one so if I can't get that amount, would rather not sell. I don't think the B&C score is too high on it since they seem to favor symmetry, length, and number of points. This rack is all about mass, color, and character, wish there was a score that reflected that!