1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Swift Fox, Ringtails, Coyotes, Grey Fox, Coons, Coyotes, Bobcats, Badgers

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Feb 4, 2019.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

just back from my western trapping and really loaded up. grey fox and coyote full life size $50 each, 1/2 capes $35 each, swift fox frozen whole $50, ringtail cat 1/2 capes( skull included) $50, full life size skunks ( NO SMELL) $35 each, wall hanger skunks $15 each, badgers $75 to $100 pending size, ONE monster tom bobcat out of this world show cat, ear tufts 1" long, cheek tufts to die for, $1000. all animals taken in january at 6,000 feet elevation, so no fur buyer rejects or lesser types. all are frozen raw, and shipped that way. shipping is in addition to the listed prices. pick up is welcome. the rest of the bobcats went to the fur market as simply it pays better than taxidermy on rocky mtn. type cats. on the one cat it will be sold satisfaction guaranteed. please serious inquiries only. if you need a picture , well we all know what all the animals look like. they are selects or I wouldn`t be listing them. no paypal, ck or m.o. in the mail. call me at 317-326-4670 if you would like more specific info. . all the skulls too . ^^^^^ edit^^^^^, effective 1 pm feb 8th, coyotes just went up $35 in price on full lifesize. any orders before that will be honored at the old prices. any questions, google colorado fur sale results for 2,019

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Jason Cox likes this.
  2. MaxandTank

MaxandTank Member

Hi Bob, please text me at 516 779 2650.
    Interested your Bobcat

3. MaxandTank

MaxandTank Member

Ok thank you

4. bob wendt

still plenty grey fox, skunks, badgers, and ringtails. the big bobcat and all the swift fox are sold.

5. SLTaxidermy

SLTaxidermy New Member

Drop me a message if you still have grey fox :)

6. fabricat

fabricat New Member

7. bob wendt

do not post on for sale threads. see the rules at the top of the forum. you need to call me at 317-326-4670, email me at [email protected], or start a conversation with me by clicking on my name. rules.... yes still have plenty grey fox, coyotes are all sold to the fur market as of today.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019