1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Current Raw Skull List

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Feb 4, 2019.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

600 coyotes $5 each , about 25 fox squirrels 5 jack rabbits $4 each, 12 skunks $5 each. also coons, groundhogs and and 1 mink left. shipping is $22/larger flat rate all I can fit in. guaranteed NO BALL BATS OR BULLETS. these are my own catch so I know how killed. no fur buyer dumpster diving and crushed heads.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    TheBird, Setsuna and GBONES like this.
  2. bill fulcher

bill fulcher New Member

Bob, Do you or will you have a nice Lynx cat full body to sell? Any idea on what price range would be? Thanks

3. bob wendt

ttt. please do not post on this thread, per the rules of the forum(top of page). best way to reach me is call me at 317-326-4670, email me at [email protected], or start a conversation with me on here by clicking on my name.

joepennanti likes this.
  4. bucksco80

bucksco80 Member

How much for the 3 bobcat skulls shipped?
    much

5. bob wendt

still have lots and lots of coyote and squirrel skulls, also 5 jack rabbit a few coon, skunk and groundhogs. all badger cat and fox are sold and gone.

6. bob wendt

current list as of may 8th. all cats , ringtails, fox, badgers, and mink are sold. what I have left today is ~125 coyotes, 2 skunk, 6 jack rabbits, 35 squirrels, 4 coon, 6 muskrat, and few beaver. also loads of bobcat and coyote feet, and some fur on coyote heads.

7. bob wendt

since last bump down to~35 coyotes, 1 coon, 1 skunk, 6 jacks, and 6 muskrats and all the squirrels. beavers and fur on coyote heads are all gone now. still have at least a bushel basket of bobcat and coyote feet.

8. bob wendt

as of today, still have all the feet. skulls on hand today, 27 coyotes, 2 skunks, 5 groundhog, 6 jack rabbits, 6 muskrat, 1 raccoon, and 30 fox squirrels

9. bob wendt

today, assuming ck. arrives the rest of the skunks and groundhogs and 10 of the squirrels are gone. still have the coyotes, rabbits, 1 coon and the rest of the squirrels. also a ton of bobcat and coyote feet and legs.

10. bob wendt

ttt