1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking For The Best Mountain Lion Taxidermist

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by gunner8, Feb 5, 2019.

1. gunner8

gunner8 New Member

I had one done before and it was a desaster. Got 180 pound cat, and want looking for someone who is really really good with cats, please let me know who they are.
    Thanks

ROCKYMN likes this.
  2. SageCreek2016

SageCreek2016 New Member

In my opinion, the best in the industry for mountain lions, as they also compete at National/World level in taxidermy would be Steve Rolan, Phil Soucy, and my fav Lelan Reinier. I can get there info for you.

Big Cat and msestak like this.

3. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Ted Wenner New Mexico. Hands down.

4. NID-20

NID-20 Well-Known Member

Lelan Reiner is the Catman

Big Cat likes this.
  5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

If that is the cat on FB, congrats on one hell of a monster. This is why they call them lions. Once in a lifetime trophy. Don't rush getting the job done. Ask for references and photos from folks (customers) that have had lions mounted by any taxi you consider and ask for pictures of past mounts they have done.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    rarestjewels, Chippers and msestak like this.
  6. Taxidermy By Dourlain in Clio Mich ,They do Great Cats

7. nemo

nemo Active Member

I'd start by telling what state I lived in and going from there. I'm sure you'll get an outpouring of great taxidermist that can sufficiently handle the job that live relatively close. There are so many great taxidermist in this country that you would probably never see the difference in one master taxidermist to the next master taxidermist unless you were a national or world judge. Find a great taxidermist within your state or neighboring state, unless the sky is the limit in what you spend. Post the state you live in and good luck! Make sure to follow up with pictures

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Emers48 and Oryguncowgirl357 like this.
  9. Richs Taxidermy

Richs Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Don't forget Daniel meng,he's another great cat man.

BrookeSFD16 likes this.
  10. Big Cat

Big Cat Member

Thank you for everyone dropping my name. I am flattered. we would love to do your lion for you give us a call. pm sent

11. JenM

JenM New Member

Marc Jordan in Pennsylvania. Jordans taxidermy

Doubled-d65 likes this.
  12. Beverly probst

Beverly probst New Member

Would you please send me there information:
    My e-mail is [email protected]
    Thank you

13. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Ashley Barrett out of PA

Doubled-d65 likes this.
  14. WildManfromMa

WildManfromMa Active Member

ATTENTION:..... ALL WHO RESPONDED ABOVE You are in direct violation of the Forum Rules...….
    Please do not respond this or any thread Directly !!!
    Please click on the users name and then start a conversation!

First you will click the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    By clicking their username a popup will appear and then you will click on start conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Next you will be brought to a conversation page that only you and the user you are trying to contact will be able to see...
    [​IMG]
    And now you can start your conversation with that user. Or you can also click on the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on profile page, which will take you to their profile...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on information...
    [​IMG]
    And then you will click on start a conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Which then you will be brought to the conversation page...
    [​IMG]

These are two easy ways to start a conversation. This tutorial is only to help clean things up, and help people that are new to the forum, or are computer impaired.

When you reply directly to a for sale thread, it bumps that thread to the top. The rule is to wait 7 days before bumping. So its not fair to people that wait the minimum 7 days and then they bump their own thread. Yet other threads are being replied directly to, which bumps them, and pushes the other persons thread farther from the top, which they just waited 7 days to bump. Hope this helps! Take care!
    These rules are found in the forum rules thread !!
    Any questions, click my username and start a conversation with me! And i had full permission from Rausch to use his profile in this tutorial!

THIS AWESOME TUTORIAL ORIGINALLY POSTED BY HONDA250XR

rogerswildlife likes this.