1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Canadian Moose Cape On Shiras Moose Form .

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by dihard, Feb 7, 2019.

1. dihard

dihard aim small miss small

image.png hello I am looking to mount a moose up on a different pose I like the Shiras Moose by Tom Weickum Hard Right Turn Head Raised pedestal .seen in the research mannikan catalog .my measure are close the eye to nose is little longer than form .how well do Canadian moose fit on shiras forms ? Any one mount a moose on one of these forms would love it if someone could share a couple pictures of a moose mounted on that form .thanks

nemo likes this.
  2. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

You should get some reference pics , no moose looks like that, Canadian will work for a shiras could altar something up way nicer than that

3. dihard

dihard aim small miss small

Thanks for reply .i am planning on alternating form to a wall mount not pedestal .i am looking for reference pictures was hoping someone would read my post that had mounted moose on that form could share a few pictures...seams to be a lot less people on this discussion forum

4. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

I agree with Jim ,.. there is no moose that looks like that., get a form and learn the alteration