1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

In Need Of A Blue Goose

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Trapper2016, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Trapper2016

Trapper2016 Thanks for this awesome forum!

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have been after a Blue Goose for a long time as we never get them in my area. I had one last year but unfortunately due to the postal office delivering a day late, the birds feathers slipped and it was not salvageable. So i am rolling the dice and trying again. If anyone might get a spare blue goose this season and wouldn't mind to gift it, I would be extremely grateful. I have always thought these birds are beautiful and would love the opportunity to try my hand at mounting one. I of course will cover any shipping expenses. If you might be able to help me out, please send me a PM and I will get back to you as quick as i can.

Thanks for your time and hope everyone had a great season
    Chris

2. Trapper2016

Now that the late season in some states is in, if anyone can spare a whole frozen blue goose I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great weekend everybody
    Chris

3. Trapper2016

If anyone out there may have an extra snow or blue goose I will gladly pay shipping. Hope everyone is having a great season.