1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ots Problems....

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Nontypical2002, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Nontypical2002

Nontypical2002 New Member

Anyone having issues with getting orders from them? Guess we got spoiled with ordering before noon and getting it the next day. It's been 4 days and order still hasn't been shipped yet...just a little frustrated.

2. verne

verne Well-Known Member

I think there moving in to there new building .

3. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    First world problems.. god forbid it doesn’t get there in a day with horrible weather in the Midwest and them moving facilities to make for a better customer experience. You could always go with the faster alternative and spend time fixing crooked muzzles and lop sided eye sockets. I know Rudy tried to let customers know they are moving and could see delays.

upatree and Jackson1814 like this.
  4. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

Why don't you ask them. I bet it's because they are moving into that giant commercial warehouse they have been blessed with because of their great customer service.

upatree, 3bears and Jackson1814 like this.
  5. tem

tem Well-Known Member

i called for a catalog 2 months ago. so i called yesterday to see whats up. the lady told me she could put one in my order. i said i half to see a catalog to know what i want first. we both chuckeld on that one. she said sorry for the delay and see what she could do. life is good.( i called tasco twice about a catalog last summer. still havent gotton it.)

6. Nontypical2002

Nontypical2002 New Member

I merely ask a simple question. I wasn't being an ass to anyone. I didn't bad mouth them in anyway. I wasn't trying to do that either. After talking to them for the 4th day in a row wondering why our order didn't ship and getting a different answer from 3 different people I had a right to be concerned. That's why I ask a frickin question. FYI...I live in the Midwest and we haven't had your horrible weather BS for sometime now. But, thanks for chiming in with your smartazz answer

kikkertinz and cooper like this.