1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking For Mainly Wholesale Skulls Along With Feathers, Jaws, Claws, Teeth, Fur

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Sherrick, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Sherrick

Sherrick New Member

As the title says, I'm looking for wholesale skulls. Or even if you just have a few specialty skulls I may be interested. Looking for skulls small to medium in size. Bonus if you have extra stuff such as feathers, jaws, claws, teeth, fur. I am interested in buying all my things from one place or as few places as possible. Please only real suppliers I am not interested in replicas. If you have any of this merchandise for sale please text me (don't call) at 925-269-9030. Hope to hear from you soon!

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

see my skull ad somewhere on the first 5-6 pages on the for sale forum. have hundreds of fresh skulls, multiple species. bob

3. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have for sale craft grade skulls, skunk, raccoon, grey fox, red fox, beaver, & coyote. Claws, coyote, beaver, bobcat, badger, & porcupine. Coyote teeth. Jaws, coyote & deer. Tanned furs, ermine, skunk, raccoon, beaver, grey fox, red fox, artic fox, silver fox, coyote, & otter. Email [email protected]
    Jim