1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Remember Monday 2/18 Is Presidents Day!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Jason Cox, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

I just thought I would remind everyone that the USPS will not be working this next Monday...Better wait until 2/25 to mail your frozen critters!!!

2. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

One of the many reasons I never use usps for shipping important critters. UPS rocks and is open and runs on Monday and lots of other days usps chooses to be closed.

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

shipping tuesday should be no issue as long as priority and no one screws up.

Jason Cox likes this.
  4. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

Yeah, its ok for short distances..but the pricing difference on my sales for 3 day shipping is like 40 dollars. Cant use ground shipping for 2/3rds of my clients. That means the USPS is way...way cheaper...I've tried bothand consyatly check both for the cheapest price in a 2-3 day delivery time frame.

5. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

Thats
    The key..."and nobody screws up."...lol. I've aready replaced 2 hides that were delivered late due to the time in the day they were shipped and the high volume of deliveries..lol..I'm not going to risk it...and...I'm not centrally located like you are, Bob...That makes a difference too.