1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rotocasting Machine For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Dave Link, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Dave Link

Dave Link New Member

I bought this machine from a client Of mine who used it once for a private display job he had . I used it on one project to create hollow urethane resin castings for a few 2 part 30” tall characters . I bought it specifically for this job . Since I dont normally work on projects this large Id rather free up shop space and get it into the hands of someone who can really use it . Use it to create hollow lightweight prototypes , props , masks , costumes , artwork , display pieces etc. or do short production runs . Im asking $3000 for both machine and brand new tool chest base . Or 2500 for just the machine .It goes for 5500$ new plus 500$ shipping . So its 1/2 of for a machine that has only made 6 parts

Its a bulletproof design using heavy duty industrial dc motors instead of chains and gears . Thats why Mannetron has stayed an industry standard

The actual dimensions of the machine is 55" wide by 24" deep. with the platform straight up it is 44" tall. platform size is 24" x 24".

https://www.mannetron.com/2x2-rotational-casting-machine

Text Dave 630 212 2278

Local Pick Up only

Attached Files:

D.Price likes this.
  2. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

Where is the machine located?

3. Dave Link

Dave Link New Member

Glen Ellyn Il 60137
    25 miles west of Chicago
    Depending on distance I can deliver or meet 1/2 way as long as its paid in full

4. Dave Link

Dave Link New Member

A friend of mine who is a hunter wanted me to create some decoys for him using this machine . If I keep the machine I was talking with a haunted house guy about making him 20 to 30 castings of piles of 5 skull candle props for his dungeon scene .
    Roto Urethane is cheap and sets up fast
    So fast turn around aswell to make some money .

5. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

I'm in Fort Worth, TX, Dave. So WAY too far for me to entertain buying the machine. But thanks for the reply!

6. Lightningskulls

Lightningskulls New Member

Still selling the Rotocaster?