1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Member "madelyn"

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by bob wendt, Feb 21, 2019.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

pm`s she wants to buy minks I have listed. I pm back must have me confused as I have no mink. she writes back "dude, it is in your listing. I write back it must be years old, ck the date, and I am not your "dude". goes on from there. finally I say I`ll make it easy, I refuse to ever sell you anything...ever. I have about 1/2 dozen folks I refuse to sell to. I`m, fed up with democrat little kids invading this site wasting good folks time.

dublelung, Jason Cox, George and 2 others like this.
  2. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

...she just qualified to run for congress.

Jason Cox, Audra and msestak like this.

3. bob wendt

along with her first message, she didn`t have much $. normally I never even respond when I read that, but was nice, explaining that post must be very old,like a year or more. then I get the "dude"... come back. entitlement is a good description. translates to I have no $ so I deserve some of your $. the dude comment just set me off. looked at her profile..female, 19 years old. that is about 1/2 of democrats. to all the good women out there, do not take offense as not aimed at you.

4. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

haha

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

She confused PM with PMS maybe?

6. bob wendt

uplifting. madelyn apolagised for calling me dude, I`m good with that, and appreciate it. maybe I`m too grumpy at times. so I apolagise too, for getting so miffed over such a little thing. so, lets all move along!

7. Young people just don't have respect anymore. Hate to say it because I'm young, but so disappointing seeing my generation following idiots like AOC

8. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

You think the younger generation on here are rude, disrespectful and entitled. Just wait until you see what is coming up through the ranks. I have high school freshmen that will blow your socks off with total disrespect. Their parent(s) have zero control over them and do nothing but make excuses for their child.

9. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

Dude...chill...Bernie is going to save us all! Gargle, Gargle...Cough! Cough! Cough! (from being ptoductive members of society)...BAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry...couldn't resist...

I feel your pain.

Bob, you will always have my utmost respect. The fault lies on bad parenting. Respect is taught...A lot of these kids just don't have a clue what respect is about. I'm glad you were there for her...tough love is a good thing!!!

10. Madelyn

Madelyn New Member

To all of you people who think I am a terrible, entitled person:
    A. If you don't want to hear questions about old posts, update them.
    B. I meant "dude" as a friendly gesture, not an insult.
    C. I am not a Democrat and seriously don't give a crap about politics.
    D. Saying I don't have much money means "I'm willing to save up if you'll reserve it", not "I deserve some of your money". You shouldn't judge people based on their financial situation.
    E. It's great to know that we have such nice people on this forum to 'welcome' new members.
    And Bob, thank you for apologizeing and ONCE AGAIN, I am sorry I came off as such a terrible person for calling you DUDE.