1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Book Out On How To Get Started In Taxidermy

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Texashillcountry, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Been working on a book on how to make a GREAT living as a taxidermists.
    AT THE PRINTER AND WILL BE READY TO START SHIPPING OUT FIRST WEEK OF MARCH
    IF you want 40 yrs of secrets on Start up, location, Banks and deposits, building a steady client base, free advertising, cheap advertising, and how to keep clients yours, then this new Book just might save you some time, money and stress
    Making money in Taxidermy. Taking orders for early march delivery $25.00 book, first 20 orders, free shipping. Paypal [email protected] or PM me for our shop number and we can take a Debt Credit card.
    Book will cover set-up, location, client work sheet, budget, deposits, bank accounts, taxes advertising and marketing.
    Will not cover how to mount anything.
    This book will teach you "how not to go broke" or use credit cards..
    Added two new chapters, 1 on budget and one on deposits.
    I will show you ideas that will put your name out to thousands, free advertising for your shop with no or very little out of pocket costs.
    I'm a commercial taxidermist, I did the shows and competition back in the 80's. I owned a taxidermy school for 35 yrs. Follow some very simple instructions and you will make a great income as a taxidermist. 20190224_191358.jpg 20181225_163141.jpg

HalfEmbalmed likes this.