1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

War Bird Series Indian/animal Faces For The Trade And Craft Shows

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by tcrawfo1, Mar 1, 2019.

1. tcrawfo1

tcrawfo1 Member

Just love these sculpted faces. I have friends save for me unwanted turkey wings and tails during the season. Then I later can mount and sell these, many are bought for Christmas presents by my customers. I regularly sell these finished for $325,,,takes about 2 hours hands on time to produce one, including skinning, mounting, painting the face and assembly. I sell the unfinished face with mounting kit to taxidermists for the whls price of $75. MSRP is $125.

Guess you could call this 'turning trash into cash'!

Any questions, just call 330-484-1768 at Tad's Taxidermy Grizzly 14 RA 9.5 inch.jpg Bear mount on hide + claws.jpg Red Cloud 4L mount.jpg Three Eagles mount.jpg RED Cloud close up.jpg Grizzly 14 RA 9.5 inch.jpg Bear mount on hide + claws.jpg Red Cloud 4L mount.jpg Three Eagles mount.jpg RED Cloud close up.jpg Wolf Robe.JPG Wolf Robe close up.jpg Grizzly 14 RA 9.5 inch.jpg Bear mount on hide + claws.jpg Red Cloud 4L mount.jpg Three Eagles mount.jpg RED Cloud close up.jpg Wolf Robe.JPG Wolf Robe close up.jpg

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019