1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Advice On Work Table Coating

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Show & Tell, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Show and tell it comes in white , black and clear. So if you want you a pink with purple dot table:) paint it first then spray the clear.

Show & Tell likes this.
  2. I made my doors for my Polaris Ranger out of 1/4 ply. And covered it with flex. Has never warped , swelled from water ever. And i stay in water with it.

HondaXR250 likes this.

3. Show & Tell

Show & Tell Member

Buckfever* I am not a girly girl but I like your since of hummer lol hahaha

4. Im glad you knew I was messing with you. Some folks take everything thing so wrong lots of time.
    But hey what’s wrong with pink and purple dots!:mad:

5. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

Nothing :)

6. Show & Tell

Show & Tell Member

Nope I am pritty layed back Buckfever*. In fact I am currently wearing a shirt that says I speak fluent sarcasm. Hahaha nothing wrong with pink & purple polka dots just not in my shop. Lol

7. Darn it I started reading that i got all excited , i just knew you was about to tell me you was wearing pink pok a dot panties.

Show & Tell likes this.
  8. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

:D

9. Check the larger city close to you, there are self help stores that recycle used thing. Habutat for Humanity type of places. Lost of used cabinets laminate that is large rolls and may have a broken corner. etc

msestak and FishArt like this.
  10. B.S.O'Hare

B.S.O'Hare Member

You can get a. 4x8 sheet of plastic cutting board type material at a big box store. Hdpe or something like that. I used 1/4 inch I believe. Has a little texture so things don’t slide too much.