1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone Knows Who Trapperguy123 Is...

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Western Wildlife Art Studio, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Anyone knows this guy,, - besides being new ?

2. Western Wildlife Art Studio

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON HIM .,

socalmountainman likes this.

3. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

You may not want to waste time on him, but other members might want to give it a shot. Guess you need to be the new moderator!! haha

I have learned to be nice to everyone and listen to them. This site is special because everyone is totally different yet perfect in their own unique way.

4. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Thank you for the input Marc.

I have no interest to be a moderator ( HAHA ),that was not my intention at all., however thank you in reminding me where I came from and where I'm at today.

I do agree with YOU that we have to be nice and listen to all, thank you for that reminder and I promise to do a better job doing so.. however when I see trouble and there is plenty of unpleasant folks hiding behind ' cute ' names like trapper /- etc - I get reminded of how many times I got ripped off on here,,,

I posted this because this user PM me with illegal request and more...

I did get the required information I was seeking from folks on here that are not afraid to help another and that's that !!!

Love this site still, just wish the scammers and low bottom feeders who lurk here - leave it alone,,,

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    sgsmith likes this.
  5. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

The way to get rid of them is to charge a nominal fee, say $10.00 a year for access. That would get rid of most of them. They wouldn't want to pay thinking they are getting RIPPED OFF having to cough up some $$$ to scam people! I would pay it.

6. Western Wildlife Art Studio

What a great idea.. thank you for your feedback.