1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Carcass Preparation

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MEERSMOUNTAINMAN, Mar 20, 2019.

1. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

A Wookiee is not a Sasquatch.

Kerby Ross likes this.
  2. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

''Something to think about, the mountain Gorilla was only discovered a little more than 100 years ago''
    Things aren't Discovered till we (modern people) Discover it.
    No one was in North America till we said so
    20,000 years early then us opsssss

3. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Humans might not of been around that long, but we cant say anything at all about the 4.5 billion years previous to humans mere existance. Even our genetic code is not of this earth, we ourseslves are alien in origin.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  4. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

A friend of mine and his
    HS buddy’s found a Ghillie suit. They decided to have some fun at night. They would run across the two lane highway near where they lived at a safe distance in front of oncoming vehicles. It was all over in the local newspaper. Then one night some farmer decided he was going to get him a Sasquatch. He headed off the highway in hot pursuit of the fleeing Sasquatch. Fortunately for the prankster there was a small drainage ditch in the field that he was able to jump across right before becoming a hood ornament. The Sasquatch was
    Never seen again.

Remember this movie scene?

magicmick likes this.
  5. wa

With a B.. Billions

6. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Yes billions*

7. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Yup, they are so real.... I get them confused.

:)

Kerby...

8. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

Wookiee’s are midget Sasquatch. Oops that’s not PC. Would that be called a little squatch or maybe a Dwarf squatch?

magicmick likes this.
  9. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Now I am neither confirming or denying that the "Agency" is monitoring this site, but I do understand how they work. For instance, they might send in a clever agent to undermine anecdotal evidence such as the above statement by systematically pointing out the nonsensical elements of the story such as: Trained cops, and combat veterans firing indiscriminately, "into the dark" at shit they cannot identify (because its dark.. duh!) which is contrary to any ethical use of firearms taught in any firearms training! They would also point out that anyone who can be "scared shitless" enough to fire a weapon in the dark at something they cannot see should not be allowed to have said firearms or even be out camping because they are pusses!! Like I said....they are crafty, and can even convince people they didn't see what they saw!! Watch yourselves, dont be deceived by their logic!!!

magicmick and msestak like this.
  10. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

Erie, PA
    Alien ? got a link ?

11. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Youd have to watch the show ancient aliens

12. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Definitive proof at the last world show 41C9C308-D714-41B2-BBFB-6454967BE5DB.jpeg B533D57A-B071-4761-A32E-E994F82F9D3F.jpeg

13. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Funny that the first pic is blurry!

Kerby Ross and msestak like this.
  14. msestak

Erie, PA
    a scripted reality show, no thanks.

Kerby Ross likes this.
  15. wa

key word show

16. Fallenscale

Fallenscale Active Member

NY
    Here in New York state the conservation department denies there any mountain lions. Many people claim to have seen them. But all pictures were so bad you couldn't be 100% sure. Then one day when not even a thought of one or any one saying they seen one. I'm driving home what do I see cross the road not in a hurry a mountain lion. The funnest thing was any one I told about it ask what did it look like. It looked like a mountain lion you know a cougar like you see on in a movie or show. Then 3 years later 35 miles from where I seen the mountain lion I seen a mountain lion track. In dry mud soft but dry. Took a picture with a $10 bill to show size. Showed it to a NYS biologist his reply was there no way to determine the size OMG I ask is it a cat track? Yes it a cat may be a large bobcat. I said with a 5 inch track. No way know get how big the track is. OMG dof you see the $10 bill it could be a illusion. So is there a cover up on a few mountain lions passing though?

magicmick and msestak like this.
  17. msestak

Erie, PA
    i dont know about that show but i do believe in "Shape Shifters". whitetails have to Shape Shift during rifle season because after the first few days they disappear. :)

Fallenscale likes this.
  18. HondaXR250

HondaXR250 Active Member

Ohio
    Its actually a history channel documentary series

msestak likes this.
  19. msestak

Erie, PA
    well...if we have alien DNA that explains the Democrats.

magicmick likes this.
  20. msestak likes this.