1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Red Fox

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Noble Armstrong, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Noble Armstrong

Noble Armstrong New Member

PRICE DROP - now asking $40 each or both for $75 plus shipping.
    Shipping for single fox would be $15 ($55 to your door), shipping for both together (same address) would be $20 ($95 for both to your door). I take paypal or money order. PM or email me [email protected] with questions, or details. I also have an interesting color coyote and 2 45# beavers frozen whole that I will be posting soon. Contact me with questions, thanks for looking!

Hi everyone. Im new to this forum but hope to provide some quality animals for you. (Looks like I already messed up and bumped my post too soon, I will try to avoid that mistake again) I have sold animals to a local taxidermist for a few years and that sort of dried up this winter. I am a fur trapper and nuisance trapper, so I have access to a number of different animals.
    Right now I have 2 nice NY winter fox caught in late December. They are both males, with no bullet holes or damage. They each measure 45" from nose to the tip of the tail, they are the same size. I skinned them down to the last leg joint and left all the paws on the pelts (they are not skinned out, left them so you can do them in your preferred manor). I also left the skulls intact, allowing you to skin out the face the and do the ears the way you like them. 20190323_124554.jpg ffox2.jpg 20190323_132735.jpg 20190323_132859.jpg ffox 2 2.jpg ffox2 3.jpg I take paypal or money order. PM me with any questions or email me at [email protected] . I have other animals available as well and will post them as time allows.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Madelyn, Setsuna and Tizzletoast like this.
  2. Noble Armstrong

ttt

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Please read the rules. You are not supposed to bump your post for seven days. My opinion, paypal friends and family is a serious risk for a buyer, especially when buying from a new seller on here. You might want to consider regular paypal. Good luck with your sale!

4. Noble Armstrong

TTT

5. Noble Armstrong

ttt

6. Noble Armstrong

ttt